On the bus home from work today, I frantically rummaged through my bag searching for my lip balm. I realized that, damn, there are a lot of stuff in my bag. I made a mental note to try and organize my bag when I got home.
Well, it turns out that I really do need everything that is in there. I decided to take a photo of the contents of my bag today and share it. This will probably answer the question that has haunted most guys for centuries; "what do girls carry around in their bags?"
Here are the items that I had in my bag today:
- Wallet - Absolutely essential! If I could have only one item in my bag, this would be it.
- Lip balm - Hi, my name is Liesl and I'm a lip balm addict.
- Pain killers - You never know when you'll need it.
- Hair pins - I found, like, 10 hair pins in my bag. (That solves the case of the disappearing hair pins, girls!)
- Metro Card - Here in Taipei I can use this card for the subway, bus, some taxis and to buy things at 7/Eleven.
- Sunglasses - I always have my Ray Bans with me.
- iPod - For tunes.
- Toothbrush case - Absolutely crucial for a brace face like myself.
- iPhone - Another indispensable item.
- Mints - These Eclipse mints have replaced my gum obsession since I've gotten braces.
- Dental floss - Ugh! I hate flossing, but no getting around that.
- Perfume - I always carry this travel size DKNY Be Delicious bottle with me.
- Book - I'm reading "A Stolen Life" by Jaycee Dugard. (The girl that was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years)
Now, there is only one thing that I still need to figure out. The biggest mystery of all; "what would a man carry around in his murse?" (man + purse = murse) On second thought, maybe I don't want to know...