We all have them; our own special little quirks and habits. It makes us unique, even lovable. Or sometimes, a complete freak. I, for one, have many habits that might seem weird, or even crazy, to others. The question is; how high does my freak flag fly?
On second thought, don’t answer that... let’s say it’s a rhetorical question. Although, sometimes I wonder... The Boyfriend seems to think that certain things I do are weird, and vice versa. You decide:
1. When I get home, I can’t relax until I’ve washed the dishes and put everything that’s lying around back in its specific place. The Boyfriend will always say to me: “Come on, sit down first and relax. You can do it later.” I really can’t.
2. Under no circumstances can I wear mismatched socks.
3. I have to be early for appointments. I get really anxious if I realize I might be late for something, even if it’s just meeting up with a friend. I'd rather not go at all then.
4. I have to sleep in pajamas, and definitely not the dress kind. Also, I can’t get a good night’s rest with socks on.
5. I can’t have unread emails in my inbox. It needs to be read, deleted or marked as Spam. I also can’t have unread messages or notifications on my Facebook.
What do you think; are my quirks and habits “normal” or a little weird? Come on, share some of your odd habits and quirks. We all know you have them!