As I was scribbling down my to do list at work yesterday, feeling freakishly happy and content while doing so, I again realized how much I love making lists. And seeing that my New Year's Resolution is to "do what you love, and do it often", I thought; why not make a weekly list on my blog? So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... drum roll please... Top 10 Tuesdays!
Ah, the Internet. The World Wide Web has been my friend since the days of annoyingly loud dial-ups and painfully slow connections. Over the years, I've come to love some websites more than others. I know everyone has their favorites, and here are mine:
Top 10 Websites
1. Google - How on earth did we ever survive before Google!? No, really! How!?
2. Facebook - I sincerely thank Mark Zuckerberg for this amazing site. I live abroad, and if there was no Facebook, I would have to write about twenty emails to friends and family everyday, just to make sure they don't forget about me.
3. Blogspot - I'm adding this one because I love this site, not because I secretly wonder if "they" are reading this...
4. YouTube - Where else can you watch a video compilation of people falling out of boats?
5. Pinterest - A recent favorite of mine. Totally addicted to "pinning".
6. Twitter - Yes, I tweet.
7. Agoda - Any traveler worth his salt would know this website. It has THE BEST deals on hotels.
8. Gmail - Since I can remember, I've used Gmail and have never had any problems. It's free and you basically never have to delete anything... ever... for the rest of your life!
9. Wikipedia - Gone are the days of pouring over old, dusty encyclopedias in a library, for hours, searching for information.
10. Skype - I remember the first time I Skyped. It blew my mind! It still does.
I hope you enjoyed my first Top 10 Tuesday list. Do you have a favorite website that's not on my list? Please share it with us!