|Unsupervised shopping mission|
By now you all probably know that one of the great loves of my life is making a list. Naturally, today's topic appeals to me more than it would to the Average Joe. I'm going to try and bullet my entire day yesterday (Sunday), as obviously Monday's not over yet.
I wanted to include times, but geez, I really don't know the exact times that I did stuff. Also, I'm going to leave out the less-than-appealing-un-internet-appropriate activities like going to the bathroom and such.
My day (Sunday):
- Woke up at around 9am
- Laid in bed for another few minutes checking my Instagram
- Got up and made coffee and had cereal with fruit
- Checked Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and my email
- Got a call from The Boyfriend from the States to say hi (he's on vacation)
- Got dressed
- The Boyfriend called again to tell me to turn on Skype
- Skyped with The Boyfriend's mom for a bit
- Did a load of laundry, washed the dishes and made my bed
- Left the house and took a bus to Dunhua shopping district in Taipei
- Lost all self-control in Mango and Zara (got some really cute things, though!)
- Got some sushi for lunch
|Yes, I take pictures of my food and post it on Instagram. Deal with it.|
- Bought pretzels I didn't need to buy
- Took the bus back home
- Huge earthquake strikes Taiwan while I'm blissfully unaware on the bus. Everyone felt it except me...
- Got home and unpacked my shopping haul
- Checked my social networking sites again
- Relaxed at home and watched the last 10 minutes of the movie Ghost on TV
- Left the house again to buy toilet paper and face cream
- Skyped with my sister in Dubai
- Watched YouTube videos
- Did the "Core Cardio & Recovery" workout from the INSANITY program
- Took a shower and put on my pj's
- Ate a mango
- Watched two episodes of Orkney Snork Nie
- Ate the aforementioned pretzels...
- Checked all my social media outlets AGAIN
- Got ready for bed at around 9:30pm
- Fell asleep some time after that
Not a super exciting day to be honest. The Boyfriend and I usually have much more fun filled Sundays, but he's been in the States visiting his family for two weeks, so I kinda had to entertain myself. He'll be back in Taiwan tonight; can't wait! Happy Monday, everyone!