I must admit, I am delighted to have received another blog award. Sometimes I forget that people actually read my ramblings, and it's always nice to get some positive feedback from fellow blogaholics. So a very big thank you to Ashley from All That Glitters for thinking about Pretty.Random.Things. when having to nominate a deserving blog. I appreciate it!
The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers by our peers which, to me, makes it extra special. Of course, now I have to do a few things to pay it forward. So here's my Sunshine Award to-do list, if you will:
1. Display the award on my blog
2. Say "thank you" to the wonderful person that nominated me
3. Post 10 interesting things about myself
4. Nominate some of my favorite blogs
5. Link to the nominated blogs and let them know I've nominated them.
I feel like I've posted "10 interesting things about myself" a hundred and ten times before. I'm really not THAT interesting, people. But I'll try my best to provide you with some fun facts.
10 Interesting (!?!) things about moi:
1. I mostly fall asleep in one very specific position; on my stomach, facing to the left, with my left arm under my pillow and my right arm straight down next to my body.
2. I am obsessed with buying white shirts. It's the first thing I look for when entering a store.
3. I hate talking on the phone.
4. I'd rather be too hot than too cold.
5. I'm a Spatial (Visual) Learner.
6. I can touch my nose with my tongue. (Try it!)
7. I'm an introvert and can go days without needing any social interaction. I love spending time by myself. The more "me time" I have, the more energized I feel.
8. I brush my teeth three or more times a day.
9. My sister and I share a middle name; Noreen. It was our grandmother's name.
10. I've been to 17 countries on 4 continents.
Whether that was interesting to you or not, those are 10 things about me, and now you know me a teeny tiny bit better than you did 1 minute ago.
Next I'll nominate some deserving blogs for the Sunshine Award:
1. Simply Alexandra
2. The Chic and Cheap
3. Love Letters and Snippets
4. Rosina Diaries
5. The Rant
6. Coffee Rings & Southern Things
Happy Hump Day, my friends!