I always turn to my favorite quotes for motivation or inspiration. I love finding a new quote that can put my thoughts, feelings or ideas into one simple sentence. Picking only ten was hard, but here are the quotes I love, and try to live by.
1. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
2. "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde
3. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose" - Dr. Suess
4. "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't; you're right." - Henry Ford
5. "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it." - Unknown
6. "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life" - Confucius
7. "Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day." - Unknown
8. "Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love" - Mother Teresa
9. "The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy. It's all that matters" - Audrey Hepburn
10. "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" - Jesus
There are many more quotes I could add here, but I would say that these pretty much sum it up for me. Which quotes do you love and get your inspiration from?
*Update: Check out Top 10 Tuesday: Quotes I love and live by (Part 2)
Don't forget to enter my