** This giveaway is now CLOSED**
I know what you’re thinking... “Why on earth so generous, Liesl?” Well, as Pretty.Random.Things.’s 1st birthday is coming up, (aw, they grow up so fast...) I've decided to do a giveaway as a thank you to all my readers for sticking by me this past year.
I’m giving away a brand new MICHAEL KORS Oversized Golden Runway watch to one lucky reader after I reach 500 follwers on my blog.
Please read how to enter this giveaway, as there are a few things that you will have to do. I don’t just give out stuff for free, you know!
This giveaway is open internationally, so no matter where you are in the world, I can send it to you.
HOW TO ENTER:
REQUIRED for 1 entry:
1. Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect (your Gmail account) (REQUIRED)
2. “Like” Pretty.Random.Things.'s Facebook page (REQUIRED)
3. You MUST leave a comment on this post, which should also include your Facebook name. (REQUIRED)
As easy as that!
For bonus entries: (not REQUIRED)
4. On Twitter - Tweet the following: "Just entered @_LiEsL_'s MICHAEL KORS #MKgiveaway http://www.pretty-random-things.com/2012/06/michael-kors-giveaway-open.html and so should you!" ( 1 bonus entry)
5. On your blog - Link to this giveaway (1 bonus entry)
6. On Pinterest - Pin It! (1 bonus entry)
7. If you do any of these, please include the following in your comment:
- Your Twitter name
- A link to where you posted about this giveaway on your blog
- Your name on Pinterest
RULES AND STUFF:
1. This giveaway is open internationally.
2. If you’re under the age of 18, ask your parents’ permission to enter (I will need to ask for your mailing address)
3. The winner will be chosen the “old school way”. I’ll write down everyone’s names and draw it out of a hat.
4. The winner will be chosen after I reach 500 followers
5. The winner will be announced on Pretty.Random.Things. and on the Pretty.Random.Things. Facebook page.
6. If the winner fails to get in contact with me, I will draw a new winner after a week.
If you have any questions about this giveaway, feel free to email me at:
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!