This week, I asked the fabulous Lexi from LexiMintyFresh to share a "What's in my....?" post with us here on Pretty.Random.Things. As a fellow hair product freak (check out my Top 10 Favorite hair products), I was beyond excited when she said that she'll share her hair care collection with us. And, boy, what a collection it is...
|Lexi: "Not a hair care professional. Just a collector."|
I'm so happy to write this guest post, because it has forced me to go from this...
...to something a little less crazy. Don't believe me? I don't blame you, since I conveniently don't have pictures of the aftermath...
Well, I'm what The Hair Community would call a Product Junkie. I buy and try any and every hair care product I can get my hands on, because I am obsessed with my hair! It's fun for me to try new styles, new treatments, new colors...all in the name of The Quest for Glorious Locks.
As embarrassing as this is for me, I'm actually kind of excited to show you my hair care collection. This is like a confession for me... My name is Lexi. I'm addicted, here's my stash, and I'm not leaving anything out!
No, nothing was repeated in the photographs. Isn't this crazy?! I feel like I own the salon section of ULTA, but I know I'm not that bad...
Is your hair frizzy today? Try the So Sexy Smooth and Glossy Shine Serum. I love love love my Victoria's Secret hair products, because they smell amazing and don't weigh hair down.
Did you just leave the gym but have to go straight to work/school/your boyfriend's arms? Don't fret, just use a couple pumps of this TRESemme FRESHSTART Moisturizing Waterless Foam! Seriously, it smells fresh and leaves my hair and scalp feeling pretty clean until my next shampoo.
You get the picture. Some of my favorite hair care brands are: TRESemme, Victoria's Secret, Herbal Essences, ApHogee, Organic Root Stimulator, L'Oreal Ever Pure, Beyond the Zone, One 'n Only Argan Oil, L'Anza and CHI.
Okay, so I am leaving some stuff out of these pictures, because I don't know where they disappeared to. I know I have more wigs (HAHA, I know, right?) and hair decorations (my cat likes to steal and hide them!) but forgive me.
- I trim my own ends with pro shears. So important not to use regular household scissors!
- I love using headbands to hide messy hair days.
- Satin scarves/pillowcases are my hair's best friend.
- Wide toothed combs, the Denman brush, and the Tangle Teezer make styling/detangling super easy and gentle.
- I don't style with heat very often (haven't done so since January) but the CHI is my favorite flat iron.
- Yes, the name of the wig is Coctail Wig: Fuzzy Navel. I don't even know. Never worn it, but had to buy it for some reason.
- And that 100% Kanekalon is braided in with my real hair right now.
Thanks for reading and come visit me any time!
Which of these products do you use and love?